Soha Ali Khan eyes mother`s `beautiful` jewellery
Mumbai: Actress Soha Ali Khan is waiting to get some bespoke pieces of jewellery from her mother, veteran actress Sharmila Tagore. For now, she just enjoys borrowing them.
"Amma (my mother) has gifted me a lot of it, which hasn`t reached me yet. She says, `This one is yours and this one`, and I know that I will get it one day," the 34-year-old said here Friday at the inauguration of Glamour Style Walk, a high-end jewellery exhibition.
"But I borrow a lot of jewellery from her and she has some beautiful things. One special piece are the ruby earrings which are apparently mine and those are my favourite," she added.
Soha, who belongs to a royal family, being the daughter of late Nawab of Pataudi Mansoor Ali Khan, says she never felt the need to buy jewellery pieces.
"I am lucky that I have got a lot, so I have never had the need to buy anything because I don`t know if I would be able to afford it myself. But Amma has a lot of jewellery, our grandmothers collected a lot of it through the ages and that too very different," Soha said.
"So from Bengal traditional gold jewellery, from Bhopal that kind of mughal, polki and jadau... so all of those are very beautiful," she added.
Soha is currently shooting for her film `Calling Mr. Joe B Carvalho`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom
- Jackie Chan opens up about his Bollywood plans
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!
- Mahira Khan expresses desire to promote 'Raees' with Shah Rukh Khan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof