Soha Ali Khan eyes mother`s `beautiful` jewellery
Mumbai: Actress Soha Ali Khan is waiting to get some bespoke pieces of jewellery from her mother, veteran actress Sharmila Tagore. For now, she just enjoys borrowing them.
"Amma (my mother) has gifted me a lot of it, which hasn`t reached me yet. She says, `This one is yours and this one`, and I know that I will get it one day," the 34-year-old said here Friday at the inauguration of Glamour Style Walk, a high-end jewellery exhibition.
"But I borrow a lot of jewellery from her and she has some beautiful things. One special piece are the ruby earrings which are apparently mine and those are my favourite," she added.
Soha, who belongs to a royal family, being the daughter of late Nawab of Pataudi Mansoor Ali Khan, says she never felt the need to buy jewellery pieces.
"I am lucky that I have got a lot, so I have never had the need to buy anything because I don`t know if I would be able to afford it myself. But Amma has a lot of jewellery, our grandmothers collected a lot of it through the ages and that too very different," Soha said.
"So from Bengal traditional gold jewellery, from Bhopal that kind of mughal, polki and jadau... so all of those are very beautiful," she added.
Soha is currently shooting for her film `Calling Mr. Joe B Carvalho`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why