Soha Ali Khan eyes mother`s `beautiful` jewellery
Mumbai: Actress Soha Ali Khan is waiting to get some bespoke pieces of jewellery from her mother, veteran actress Sharmila Tagore. For now, she just enjoys borrowing them.
"Amma (my mother) has gifted me a lot of it, which hasn`t reached me yet. She says, `This one is yours and this one`, and I know that I will get it one day," the 34-year-old said here Friday at the inauguration of Glamour Style Walk, a high-end jewellery exhibition.
"But I borrow a lot of jewellery from her and she has some beautiful things. One special piece are the ruby earrings which are apparently mine and those are my favourite," she added.
Soha, who belongs to a royal family, being the daughter of late Nawab of Pataudi Mansoor Ali Khan, says she never felt the need to buy jewellery pieces.
"I am lucky that I have got a lot, so I have never had the need to buy anything because I don`t know if I would be able to afford it myself. But Amma has a lot of jewellery, our grandmothers collected a lot of it through the ages and that too very different," Soha said.
"So from Bengal traditional gold jewellery, from Bhopal that kind of mughal, polki and jadau... so all of those are very beautiful," she added.
Soha is currently shooting for her film `Calling Mr. Joe B Carvalho`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!