Soha felicitates young designer at WIFW
New Delhi: Actress Soha Ali Khan felicitated India`s aspiring fashion designer at an awards ceremony held at the ongoing Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week autumn-winter 2014 (WIFW) here Friday.
Wills Lifestyle presented the grand finale of the 8th edition of The Debut, which recognises the country`s talented young designers in the field of fashion. Soha was present at the occasion.
"The Debut by Wills Lifestyle is an extremely wonderful initiative. It gives the young aspiring student designers from all over India an opportunity to showcase their capabilities in front of the celebrated fashion specialists," Soha said.
Gourav Goel, Pearl Academy, New Delhi was declared the winner of The Debut this time.
He received a sponsored trip to Britain for a course at the London School of Fashion.
The Debut finale was judged by popular names like Namrata Joshipura and Pankaj & Nidhi from the Indian fashion industry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'