Solid colours, chelsea boots must have for men
New Delhi: After trying neutral and vintage look, this winter men can try something new. Designer-duo Rohit and Abhishek suggest go for solid colours, biker jackets and chelsea boots.
Bold patterns and well-fitted suits, apart from other trends, will dominate the fashion in the cold months, said a statement.
- Patterns mixed with solid colours: The trend will give permission to mix patterns that varies from plaid to geometric to over-sized to bold designs during winter. These patterns are mixed with subtle grey, taupe, and other neutral colours.
- Solid colors: Apart from usual black, gray and blue, solid bold colour - from blue to royal tones - will continue to dominate the coming season.
- Sharp Tailoring: The trend will be heavy on peaked lapels, which can be convertible.
- Biker Jackets: The biker jacket looks set to be the key outerwear silhouette for both spring-summer and autumn- winter 2013, after being backed by major designers and high street retailers alike.
- The Chelsea Boots: Chelsea Boots have become the footwear style of choice for men this autumn-winter 2013. Backed by high fashion houses and the high street alike, every man should have a pair in their closet.