Sonam Kapoor attends Manish Arora’s show at WLIFW 2013
New Delhi: Sonam Kapoor recently attended a glamorous fashion show by designer Manish Arora, which saw the end of the five day long fashion extravaganza, Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2013.
The 27-year-old Bollywood actress wore a multicoloured saari from Arora’s collection with a black blouse at the event.
“It’s always a surprise to wear his saari and Manish always uses so many colours and such Indian elements which you could see and I think his Indian clothes are spectacular as well. So I think wanted to wear something that was Manish and Indian,” she said.
Meanwhile Arora, whose new collection was a beautiful amalgamation of Indian and Western outfits with multicolored embroideries, explained the inspiration behind the theme of the show.
“Last year I went to a festival called Burning Man which happens in a desert of America. I got inspired by the place, I always wanted to go that place and I went on my 40th Birthday last year so the collection is based on that,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic