Sonam Kapoor attends Manish Arora’s show at WLIFW 2013
New Delhi: Sonam Kapoor recently attended a glamorous fashion show by designer Manish Arora, which saw the end of the five day long fashion extravaganza, Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2013.
The 27-year-old Bollywood actress wore a multicoloured saari from Arora’s collection with a black blouse at the event.
“It’s always a surprise to wear his saari and Manish always uses so many colours and such Indian elements which you could see and I think his Indian clothes are spectacular as well. So I think wanted to wear something that was Manish and Indian,” she said.
Meanwhile Arora, whose new collection was a beautiful amalgamation of Indian and Western outfits with multicolored embroideries, explained the inspiration behind the theme of the show.
“Last year I went to a festival called Burning Man which happens in a desert of America. I got inspired by the place, I always wanted to go that place and I went on my 40th Birthday last year so the collection is based on that,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!