Sonam Kapoor believes in fun with fashion
Mumbai: She is known as a fashionista, but actress Sonam Kapoor doesn`t pay too much attention to doll up.
Sonam says being glamorous is not something which can be developed.
"It (being fashionable) is important (for me) as it is a glamour industry. It is about the visuals and how you look. Either you have it in you or you don`t. I don`t pay much attention actually. I just have fun with it. I am just one of those girls who like dressing up," she said.
The actress also shared that it was only after she lost weight did she get interested in fashion.
"Between the age of 15 to 17 years, when girls actually start dressing up, I was overweight. So I couldn`t wear lots of things which I wanted to wear. As soon as I started losing weight, I could start wearing prettier, nicer clothes and I got excited about it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show