Sonam Kapoor gets her customised Ferragamo heels
Mumbai: Bollywood fashionosta Sonam Kapoor has received her made-to-order heels from Italian luxury brand Salvatore Ferragamo.
Sonam was presented the designer footwear at the Salvatore Ferragamo Boutique in Mumbai. She had designed the special pair with the brand`s shoe designer during her visit to Italy earlier this year.
Sonam was welcomed by the Ferragamo family at Palazzo Spini Feroni, the historic Florentine headquarters of Salvatore Ferragamo in Italy since 1938, in February.
She visited the headquarters as part of the `Shoes for a Star`, where she met with an expert shoe designer and technician, who measured her feet for wooden lasts, an essential part of the Ferragamo shoemaking process.
Along with the shoe designer, she created a customised shoe in line with her tastes.
Sonam was also a front-row guest at the preview show of Salvatore Ferragamo Autumn Winter 2012 Women`s collection during Milan Fashion Week in February.
In the years to come, the shoe cast of Sonam Kapoor will be exhibited at the Salvatore Ferragamo museum in Florence, alongside other precious shoe casts and shoes from stars and celebrities of all times, such as Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Sofia Loren, Madonna and Drew Barrymore.
Among Bollywood stars, Priyanka Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan have had the honour earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!