Sonam Kapoor gets her customised Ferragamo heels
Mumbai: Bollywood fashionosta Sonam Kapoor has received her made-to-order heels from Italian luxury brand Salvatore Ferragamo.
Sonam was presented the designer footwear at the Salvatore Ferragamo Boutique in Mumbai. She had designed the special pair with the brand`s shoe designer during her visit to Italy earlier this year.
Sonam was welcomed by the Ferragamo family at Palazzo Spini Feroni, the historic Florentine headquarters of Salvatore Ferragamo in Italy since 1938, in February.
She visited the headquarters as part of the `Shoes for a Star`, where she met with an expert shoe designer and technician, who measured her feet for wooden lasts, an essential part of the Ferragamo shoemaking process.
Along with the shoe designer, she created a customised shoe in line with her tastes.
Sonam was also a front-row guest at the preview show of Salvatore Ferragamo Autumn Winter 2012 Women`s collection during Milan Fashion Week in February.
In the years to come, the shoe cast of Sonam Kapoor will be exhibited at the Salvatore Ferragamo museum in Florence, alongside other precious shoe casts and shoes from stars and celebrities of all times, such as Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Sofia Loren, Madonna and Drew Barrymore.
Among Bollywood stars, Priyanka Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan have had the honour earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- It's waste of time to say anything: Aditi Rao Hydari on link-up rumours
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'
- Lindsay Lohan calls off her engagement?
- Joe Jonas' friends are tough with his potential girlfriends
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic