Sonam Kapoor to launch clothing line with sister
Mumbai: Bollywood fashionista Sonam Kapoor is teaming up with designer sister Rhea for her debut clothing line.
The `Raanjhanaa` star, who is known for her unique style and fashion sense, is the first one in her generation to have started her clothing range.
"It`s an extremely stylish and classic line of clothing. They have come up with a range that can be worn by everyone. Sonam has been looked upon as one of the biggest fashionistas in the industry," a source said.
The couture and the whole styling have been kept under wraps.
Fashion designer Rhea is known for styling her father Anil Kapoor and Sonam for their various outings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch