Sonam unveils L`Oréal Paris make-up line
Mumbai: Actress Sonam Kapoor Wednesday unveiled the latest make-up collection of L’Oréal Paris for the Festival de Cannes 2014. She is excited about flaunting the new looks on the red carpet at the fest, starting May 14.
The collection is inspired by the “gold”, and L’Oréal Paris beauty expert Namrata Soni has created three looks inspired by infusion of gold and exciting spring hues.
Sonam, who will attend the festival May 18-19, is looking forward to the event “because of the exceptional make-up and looks that L’Oréal Paris launches.”
“I am really excited about the L’Or Lumière collection as it embodies two of my favourite make-up trends - neo gold and brights! Namrata has done a fabulous job on the three looks and I’m quite excited to showcase these trends on a global platform,” Sonam said in a statement.
Namrata feels that “L’Oreal Paris has always crafted products that accentuate the grace and elegance of the modern Indian women”. She has tried to achieve the same with the latest make-up line.
Apart from Sonam, the other L`Oréal Paris India ambassadors, who will grace the event, are Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who will attend the festival May 16-17, and Freida Pinto who will walk the Cannes red carpet May 17-18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- Over 600,000 offer prayers at Pashupatinath on Mahashivratri
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- It's Shahid Kapoor birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance