‘Spice Girl’ Geri Halliwell follows Posh to launch fashion line
Washington: Looks like Geri Halliwell has been inspired by her former ‘Spice Girls’ band mate Victoria Beckham in fashion as she has decided to launch her own range of evening dresses.
While Beckham’s self-titled brand has already won the approval of the fashion industry, Halliwell has decided to create a range of dresses for British high street store ‘Next’, for release later this year.
“I’ve been sketching everything myself. I’m thrilled with the results,” Contactmusic quoted Halliwell as telling the Sunday Mirror.
“The dresses are not stupidly expensive but they are elegant and beautiful,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Ajay Devgn praises PM Narendra Modi, reveals why they meet less now
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!