‘Spice Girl’ Geri Halliwell follows Posh to launch fashion line
Washington: Looks like Geri Halliwell has been inspired by her former ‘Spice Girls’ band mate Victoria Beckham in fashion as she has decided to launch her own range of evening dresses.
While Beckham’s self-titled brand has already won the approval of the fashion industry, Halliwell has decided to create a range of dresses for British high street store ‘Next’, for release later this year.
“I’ve been sketching everything myself. I’m thrilled with the results,” Contactmusic quoted Halliwell as telling the Sunday Mirror.
“The dresses are not stupidly expensive but they are elegant and beautiful,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic