‘Spice Girl’ Geri Halliwell follows Posh to launch fashion line
Washington: Looks like Geri Halliwell has been inspired by her former ‘Spice Girls’ band mate Victoria Beckham in fashion as she has decided to launch her own range of evening dresses.
While Beckham’s self-titled brand has already won the approval of the fashion industry, Halliwell has decided to create a range of dresses for British high street store ‘Next’, for release later this year.
“I’ve been sketching everything myself. I’m thrilled with the results,” Contactmusic quoted Halliwell as telling the Sunday Mirror.
“The dresses are not stupidly expensive but they are elegant and beautiful,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly