Spring/Summer 2014 Collection- ‘Urban Tales’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi:With the advent of spring, more and more collections are being launched for the upcoming season.
Every season 109°F introduces fashionable, trendy and stylish collections with particular attention in the choice of designs, fabric and colours. With an essence of modernity and fun, vibrant colours and prints 109°F unveils its Spring-Summer 2014 collection- ‘Urban Tales.’
Urban Tales is more than just the Spring Summer 2014 collection from 109°F. This collection is a tribute to women built on real experiences. It is a collection of different moods a woman can experiment with - to define who she is.
Urban Tales Collection incorporated the latest runway trends like floral, lace, monochrome and colour solid patterns which creates a new visual chemistry and become your ‘‘go-to’’s as you go about your day. A free spirited, cool, comfortable and flowy silhouette makes this collection feminine and elegant.
An outburst of startling color palettes mixed with flairs of bright color shades ranging from deep to vibrant reds, rich golds, deep blues, sparkling off-whites, bright pinks with hints of pop colors, thereby the latest collection accentuates a colourful story!
Understated elegance is the flavor of the season, but with this collection it speaks volumes
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! 'Sanam Re' gets bigger audience than Aditya Roy Kapur, Katrina Kaif's 'Fitoor'
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash