Spring/Summer 2014 Collection- ‘Urban Tales’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi:With the advent of spring, more and more collections are being launched for the upcoming season.
Every season 109°F introduces fashionable, trendy and stylish collections with particular attention in the choice of designs, fabric and colours. With an essence of modernity and fun, vibrant colours and prints 109°F unveils its Spring-Summer 2014 collection- ‘Urban Tales.’
Urban Tales is more than just the Spring Summer 2014 collection from 109°F. This collection is a tribute to women built on real experiences. It is a collection of different moods a woman can experiment with - to define who she is.
Urban Tales Collection incorporated the latest runway trends like floral, lace, monochrome and colour solid patterns which creates a new visual chemistry and become your ‘‘go-to’’s as you go about your day. A free spirited, cool, comfortable and flowy silhouette makes this collection feminine and elegant.
An outburst of startling color palettes mixed with flairs of bright color shades ranging from deep to vibrant reds, rich golds, deep blues, sparkling off-whites, bright pinks with hints of pop colors, thereby the latest collection accentuates a colourful story!
Understated elegance is the flavor of the season, but with this collection it speaks volumes
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!