Sridevi shoots for Tanishq ad with Gauri Shinde
New Delhi: Actress Sridevi, the new face of jewellery brand Tanishq, has shot for an advertisment directed by Gauri Shinde.
In the ad, Sridevi, who made her Bollywood comeback with Shinde`s directorial debut ‘English Vinglish’ after 15 years, will be seen adorning and flaunting the gold jewellery of Tanishq, a statement said.
The commercial goes on air Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!