Stars who sported unusual style on red carpet
Los Angeles: At the recently concluded 20th Screen Actor Guild (SAG) awards here, some turned up in crop top, others with half-cut gloves.
Here`s a list of celebrities who opted for out-there style choices, reports people.com:
* Kerry Washington`s crop top: Pregnant actress Kerry Washington walked the red carpet in a shrunken tee. She has certainly redefined maternity wear with her revealing pink Prada top.
* Julia Roberts` jumpsuit: The common face seen on red carpets of various award functions seems to have grown sick of wearing old gowns. For the SAGs, she decided to shake things up with a plunging, very wide-leg pink jumpsuit.
* Mariah Carey`s fingerless gloves: Carey, who has a reputation of a diva, seems to have taken a bike ride to the awards show, hence the need for those leather accessories.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut