Stella McCartney crowned designer of the year
London: Stella McCartney was named British designer of the year at the Harper`s Bazaar Women of the year Awards.
The 41-year-old picked up the coveted award at the glittering reception held at Claridge`s Hotel Wednesday night, reports contactmusic.com.
The designer admitted she struggles to juggle between her personal and professional life, but hopes to prove to women everywhere they can succeed in the industry.
"Honestly, it`s not easy and it`s silly to pretend that it is... I lose it sometimes. If I`ve had four hours` sleep because I was at something late and up early with the kids, then I am not a particularly good mum and not a particularly good colleague at work," she told Harper`s Bazaar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH