Stella McCartney crowned designer of the year
London: Stella McCartney was named British designer of the year at the Harper`s Bazaar Women of the year Awards.
The 41-year-old picked up the coveted award at the glittering reception held at Claridge`s Hotel Wednesday night, reports contactmusic.com.
The designer admitted she struggles to juggle between her personal and professional life, but hopes to prove to women everywhere they can succeed in the industry.
"Honestly, it`s not easy and it`s silly to pretend that it is... I lose it sometimes. If I`ve had four hours` sleep because I was at something late and up early with the kids, then I am not a particularly good mum and not a particularly good colleague at work," she told Harper`s Bazaar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking