Stella McCartney crowned designer of the year
London: Stella McCartney was named British designer of the year at the Harper`s Bazaar Women of the year Awards.
The 41-year-old picked up the coveted award at the glittering reception held at Claridge`s Hotel Wednesday night, reports contactmusic.com.
The designer admitted she struggles to juggle between her personal and professional life, but hopes to prove to women everywhere they can succeed in the industry.
"Honestly, it`s not easy and it`s silly to pretend that it is... I lose it sometimes. If I`ve had four hours` sleep because I was at something late and up early with the kids, then I am not a particularly good mum and not a particularly good colleague at work," she told Harper`s Bazaar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly