Stella McCartney crowned designer of the year
London: Stella McCartney was named British designer of the year at the Harper`s Bazaar Women of the year Awards.
The 41-year-old picked up the coveted award at the glittering reception held at Claridge`s Hotel Wednesday night, reports contactmusic.com.
The designer admitted she struggles to juggle between her personal and professional life, but hopes to prove to women everywhere they can succeed in the industry.
"Honestly, it`s not easy and it`s silly to pretend that it is... I lose it sometimes. If I`ve had four hours` sleep because I was at something late and up early with the kids, then I am not a particularly good mum and not a particularly good colleague at work," she told Harper`s Bazaar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn