Stick to soft, breathable fabric in summer: Expert
New Delhi: Cotton is the first choice for summer dressing, but there are more options to explore when the temperature soars.
Designer Kaveri Batla says organic cotton is the best for the season.
“It is good for the body and soul. It’s also known for its soft texture. Its breathable nature makes it very wearable as it just feels good against your skin,” she said.
Linen is another option.
“It’s a material made from the fibers of the flax plant and no other type of material can be more comfortable and more satisfying than linen in summer for men and women,” said Batla.
For office wear, she suggests teaming up breathable fabrics with light coloured leather and playful pumps.
She also says that silk is considered to be one of the best and most comfortable fabrics for clothing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn