Stick to soft, breathable fabric in summer: Expert
New Delhi: Cotton is the first choice for summer dressing, but there are more options to explore when the temperature soars.
Designer Kaveri Batla says organic cotton is the best for the season.
“It is good for the body and soul. It’s also known for its soft texture. Its breathable nature makes it very wearable as it just feels good against your skin,” she said.
Linen is another option.
“It’s a material made from the fibers of the flax plant and no other type of material can be more comfortable and more satisfying than linen in summer for men and women,” said Batla.
For office wear, she suggests teaming up breathable fabrics with light coloured leather and playful pumps.
She also says that silk is considered to be one of the best and most comfortable fabrics for clothing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Guys, check out Rishi Kapoor's hilarious take on Zara's ripped collection!
- Priyanka Chopra reacts to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark; urges people to focus on real issues
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Watch: Trailer of Y Film’s next series ‘Sex Chat with Pappu & Papa’
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic