Style your tresses with ease
New Delhi: The right hair cut, hair accessories and hair-styling products can enhance how your tresses look, and make it easy for you to maintain them.
Vanessa Fernandes, a senior stylist at popular salon b:blunt, shares how women can style their hair - whether it is long or short.
Girls who like to cut their hair short should stick to the natural look.
“The bob has been there for ages. However, the layered bob is new option. It adds to the volume so it should be worn naturally. It’s best to work with one`s natural texture,” said Fernandes.
To add a glamorous appeal to your look, use a bit of leave-in cream or a drop of serum as it gives your hair shine and defines the curls which add glamour appeal.
Those with long locks can try the braided and ponytail look.
“Braids and ponytails on either side or centre work well for the summer. Anything that keeps the hair away from the neck and face works very well and is extremely fuss free,” she said.
To accessorise your long tresses, wear hair bands or flower clips, which are readily available in the markets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how