Stylish summer dresses that cover legs
London: If you are conscious about your legs and avoid wearing short dresses, try out some stylish summer dresses that will help cover them and won`t leave you looking like a frump either.
It`s time to try maxi dresses, staple for any summer wardrobe, and despite the fact that they go down to the floor, they do keep you cool when it`s warm, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Try midi dresses that go right below the knee thereby giving less scope to show your thighs. If you’re quite short in height, it might be best to wear these with flatforms or wedges to give you a bit of length. Flat sandals will only make you look stumpy.
A dress that’s patterned at the top and plain at the bottom half will draw the eyes up as opposed to down. Such dresses are perfect for both casual affairs and dinner dates.
Team up maxi or midi dresses with a statement necklace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!