Stylish summer dresses that cover legs
London: If you are conscious about your legs and avoid wearing short dresses, try out some stylish summer dresses that will help cover them and won`t leave you looking like a frump either.
It`s time to try maxi dresses, staple for any summer wardrobe, and despite the fact that they go down to the floor, they do keep you cool when it`s warm, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Try midi dresses that go right below the knee thereby giving less scope to show your thighs. If you’re quite short in height, it might be best to wear these with flatforms or wedges to give you a bit of length. Flat sandals will only make you look stumpy.
A dress that’s patterned at the top and plain at the bottom half will draw the eyes up as opposed to down. Such dresses are perfect for both casual affairs and dinner dates.
Team up maxi or midi dresses with a statement necklace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'