Summer staples for curvy women
New Delhi: Women with curves often don’t stock up stylish pieces in their wardrobe. An expert suggests tailored outfits, flared silhouettes and more to make voluptuous women also look in vogue.
Jasmin Kerawalla, owner and creative director of COCO boutique, shares tips on how plus-size women can spruce up their wardrobe:
* Trim and tailored: Incorporate this season’s key trend, which is layering. Floppy jackets or cardigans or shrugs are a huge no. Wear a well-fitted jacket over a fitted dress or shirt for a clean look.
* Flare a little: Skinny pants are a no go. The flared silhouette is in this season’s must-have! Opt for boot-cut pants and A-Line skirts, a tamed version of the flared look. This will flatter your body’s curves, without drawing attention to a heavier lower body.
* Ankle-length dresses: The trend of a solid long silhouette leans down most body types. Opt for this style in this season’s candy coloured hues for a fun day look.
* Broad belts: Accessorising a neutral coloured outfit with a key broad belt is a great way to spruce up a bland look! Select a broad belt to hide an unshapely belly, and make your waist look thinner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback