Summer trend 2014: Try maxi skirts
London: With summer comes the chance to play with a variety of skirts. From A-line to pencil skirt, the choices are many but this season is more about maxi skirts.
An easy style to carry, maxi skirt looks perfect with sandals during the day or wedges in the evening, reportedly.
Pleats have proved to be a big trend for spring-summer 2014 and this continues with maxi skirts too. One can team it up with loose-fit knit and a pair of converse for a off-duty look that`s stylish and comfortable.
One can try it in a variety of colours too with bright hues setting the trend and making an entry in every girl`s closet. In chiffon, satin or cotton, one can try any fabric and look chic by teaming it with sling bags and glamorous accessories.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!