Summer trend 2014: Try maxi skirts
London: With summer comes the chance to play with a variety of skirts. From A-line to pencil skirt, the choices are many but this season is more about maxi skirts.
An easy style to carry, maxi skirt looks perfect with sandals during the day or wedges in the evening, reportedly.
Pleats have proved to be a big trend for spring-summer 2014 and this continues with maxi skirts too. One can team it up with loose-fit knit and a pair of converse for a off-duty look that`s stylish and comfortable.
One can try it in a variety of colours too with bright hues setting the trend and making an entry in every girl`s closet. In chiffon, satin or cotton, one can try any fabric and look chic by teaming it with sling bags and glamorous accessories.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Masaan' will always be a special film for me: Richa Chadha
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic