Sunny Leone, Sachiin Joshi walk the ramp for Girotra
New Delhi: `Jackpot` stars Sunny Leone and Sachiin Joshi sashayed down the ramp for designer Mayyur R. Girotra during Runway Rising`s fifth edition here.
Dressed in Jamawar bandgala, Sachiin looked regal in the traditional outfit, designed by Girotra, in black colour with a tint of blue. Sunny raised the temperature when she walked in a deep red lehanga with old Persian knotting style of embroidery, Saturday here.
"This time the fashion show along with the exhibition was cherry on the cake. Audience had a great time watching it. Sunny looked absolutely stunning and gorgeous in the red lehenga. She is indeed a true diva," Girotra said in a statement.
Over 100 designers like Siddharth Tytler and Sulakshana Monga are part of the two-day event that started Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Half Girlfriend: Shraddha Kapoor's sporty look grabs eyeballs in fresh still – See pic
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH