Sushant Singh to endorse cosmetic brand for men
New Delhi: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who shot to fame with `Kai Po Che`, has been chosen to endorse an "innovative" cosmetic product for men.
An official announcement of his association will be made in Mumbai Wednesday.
He will launch a “first-of-its kind skincare regime for men” at the event.
The `Shuddh Desi Romance` actor earlier featured in a soap advertisement with his actress-girlfriend Ankita Lokhande.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!