Sushant Singh to endorse cosmetic brand for men
New Delhi: Actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who shot to fame with `Kai Po Che`, has been chosen to endorse an "innovative" cosmetic product for men.
An official announcement of his association will be made in Mumbai Wednesday.
He will launch a “first-of-its kind skincare regime for men” at the event.
The `Shuddh Desi Romance` actor earlier featured in a soap advertisement with his actress-girlfriend Ankita Lokhande.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!
- Ritesh Sidhwani quashes rumours 'Raees' being postponed
- 'Kapoor and Sons' actor Fawad Khan caught crooning and dancing in camera – Watch video
- Sixth 'Transformers' movie to be a Bumblebee spin-off
- Prakash Jha thought Priyanka won’t have time for ‘Jai Gangaajal’