Swarovski-studded choli for Kangana in `Rajjo`
Mumbai: Kangana Ranaut`s look for `Rajjo`, in which she plays a nautch (dance) girl, had to be glamorous yet understated. Designer Reza Sheriff catered to the need with a Swarovski-studded green and blue choli.
"Kangana`s first dance performance in the movie demanded something elaborate and at the same time understated. I designed this choli keeping in mind her dance moves and the embroidery I have used is dual-toned green and blue diamonds and sequins to give it a very Indianised rouge feel," Sheriff said in a statement.
The actress has flaunted the flattering choli in the song "Zulmi re zulmi" for the film.
If sources are to be believed, Kangana is said to have worked really hard on her dance moves for the number.
Produced by Four Pillar Films, `Rajjo` also stars Paras Arora, Prakash Raj, Mahesh Manjrekar and Jaya Prada. It is releasing Nov 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly