Swarovski-studded choli for Kangana in `Rajjo`
Mumbai: Kangana Ranaut`s look for `Rajjo`, in which she plays a nautch (dance) girl, had to be glamorous yet understated. Designer Reza Sheriff catered to the need with a Swarovski-studded green and blue choli.
"Kangana`s first dance performance in the movie demanded something elaborate and at the same time understated. I designed this choli keeping in mind her dance moves and the embroidery I have used is dual-toned green and blue diamonds and sequins to give it a very Indianised rouge feel," Sheriff said in a statement.
The actress has flaunted the flattering choli in the song "Zulmi re zulmi" for the film.
If sources are to be believed, Kangana is said to have worked really hard on her dance moves for the number.
Produced by Four Pillar Films, `Rajjo` also stars Paras Arora, Prakash Raj, Mahesh Manjrekar and Jaya Prada. It is releasing Nov 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Men are getting inquisitive about grooming: Survey
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!