Tarun Tahiliani unveils `The Modern Mughals`
New Delhi: Ace designer Tarun Tahiliani organised a special media preview of his collection titled The Modern Mughals that he will present at the sixth edition of the annual Tarun Tahiliani Bridal Couture Exposition 2014, starting Saturday.
The three-day event will take place at the designer`s couture studio in Chhattarpur here.
The new collection unleashes some hand-draped, tucked and embroidered ensembles, apt to add panache to the couture trend.
Also this is the first time that the designer has associated with London-based brand Whitcomb & Shaftesbury for the menswear line. The association is an attempt to ensures that now traditional Indian wear shall have the fine tailoring of a custom made suit.
Lending legendary bespoke services is Whitcomb & Shaftesbury, the Savile-Row based company with a cumulative 400 years of experience in British tailoring, between its master-cutters and tailors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'