Tarun Tahiliani unveils `The Modern Mughals`
New Delhi: Ace designer Tarun Tahiliani organised a special media preview of his collection titled The Modern Mughals that he will present at the sixth edition of the annual Tarun Tahiliani Bridal Couture Exposition 2014, starting Saturday.
The three-day event will take place at the designer`s couture studio in Chhattarpur here.
The new collection unleashes some hand-draped, tucked and embroidered ensembles, apt to add panache to the couture trend.
Also this is the first time that the designer has associated with London-based brand Whitcomb & Shaftesbury for the menswear line. The association is an attempt to ensures that now traditional Indian wear shall have the fine tailoring of a custom made suit.
Lending legendary bespoke services is Whitcomb & Shaftesbury, the Savile-Row based company with a cumulative 400 years of experience in British tailoring, between its master-cutters and tailors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'