Taylor Swift can`t deal with cheating
Los Angeles: When it comes to relationship, singer Taylor Swift won`t compromise on commitment in a relationship.
"I can`t deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backward or needing space or cheating on you. It`s a conscious thing. It`s a common sense thing. I just don`t ever want to end up in a relationship that isn`t fair ever again," she said in the December issue of Cosmopolitan.
"I need that unexplainable spark. I just need to see someone and feel oh, no, uh-oh. It`s only happened a few times in my life, but I feel like if I was gonna be with someone forever, it would be because I saw them and I thought, Oh, no," she added.
Her love life provides endless inspiration for her hit songs, but the Grammy Award winner says there`s only one thing she`d do if she wasn`t making music, reports people.com.
"Being a mom full time, doing everything for my kids, having a bunch of them, that`s the only other thing that could be as thrilling for me as doing this," she said of her future aspirations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance