Taylor Swift did not fit: Victoria`s Secret model Jessica Hart
London: Australian model Jessica Hart says country singer Taylor Swift`s Victoria`s Secret Fashion Show debut did not fit.
While most of Victoria`s Secret angels praised the presence of Swift on their runway, the 27-year-old felt that it takes a lot of experience to live up to the benchmark, reported Ace Showbiz.
When asked if Taylor could pull off being a Victoria`s Secret model, Hart replied, "No. I think, you know what, God bless her heart. I think she`s great. But I don`t know, to me, she didn`t fit. I don`t know if I should say that," she said.
"I think what you find is that for a lot of us, we`ve been working for 14, 15 years, what it takes to make it here comes from experience and confidence and knowing how to be confident with yourself. I think it comes with age. It`s definitely the benchmark of all jobs," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn