Taylor Swift doesn`t copy fashion trends
London: Country star Taylor Swift says she doesn`t follow new fashion trends because they don`t apply to her everyday life.
The 23-year-old `Love Story` hitmaker refuses to copy trends because she often finds them ridiculous.
When asked if she is obsessed with fashion, Swift said, "Not to the point where I have an impressive fashion vocabulary about it ... You know some people have been to see all the shows and know exactly what the new thing is.
"I love following fashion, but sometimes the new trend is everybody is dressing like a motorcycle driver, or they`re wearing a scuba suit - and it doesn`t really apply to my life," she said.
The singer has recently launched a fall collection of 17 different sneakers for Keds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'