Taylor Swift doesn`t copy fashion trends
London: Country star Taylor Swift says she doesn`t follow new fashion trends because they don`t apply to her everyday life.
The 23-year-old `Love Story` hitmaker refuses to copy trends because she often finds them ridiculous.
When asked if she is obsessed with fashion, Swift said, "Not to the point where I have an impressive fashion vocabulary about it ... You know some people have been to see all the shows and know exactly what the new thing is.
"I love following fashion, but sometimes the new trend is everybody is dressing like a motorcycle driver, or they`re wearing a scuba suit - and it doesn`t really apply to my life," she said.
The singer has recently launched a fall collection of 17 different sneakers for Keds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!