Taylor Swift gets fashion tips from Lena Dunham
Los Angeles: Country star Taylor Swift has been getting fashion advice from Lena Dunham and says she has great taste when it comes to style blogs and stores.
The 24-year-old `I Knew You Were Trouble` singer, who walked the ramp at the annual Victoria`s Secret fashion show last year, has been picking up style tips from the `Girls` creator, reported E! Online.
"For fashion inspiration.. Lena Dunham always has great websites and shops at great stores. She always tells me her newest obsession, whether it is a new website, a blog or a store, she`s really good with that stuff. And Zooey Deschanel is one of the most fashionable people I know," Swift said.
The singer is influenced by styles of past decades from the 50s and 60s through to the 90s and likes feminine clothing and classic pieces.
"I like to wear pearl earrings, I like red lips. I figure if I stick to classics I won`t have as many cringe-worthy moments looking back 25 years from now," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW