Taylor Swift likes smart, comfortable wear
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift likes to wear clothes which exude style, but still don’t restrict her movement on stage.
The 23-year-old, who is on Red World Tour, looks for smart yet practical clothes, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"For performance, I`m not only looking for something that looks cool in front of 20,000 people but it`s also about the functionality of it, can I run around in it? Can I throw my hair around in it?" she told People magazine.
"My favourite look of the show is when I start out with black high waisted shorts, and lace Oxford shirt and sparkly red oxford shoes, and a black hat,” she added.
She is obsessed with this look as she finds it fun to run around in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- 'Veerappan' Box Office collections, movie mints Rs 1.77 cr on first day!
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie review: A visual extravaganza
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how