Taylor Swift likes smart, comfortable wear
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift likes to wear clothes which exude style, but still don’t restrict her movement on stage.
The 23-year-old, who is on Red World Tour, looks for smart yet practical clothes, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"For performance, I`m not only looking for something that looks cool in front of 20,000 people but it`s also about the functionality of it, can I run around in it? Can I throw my hair around in it?" she told People magazine.
"My favourite look of the show is when I start out with black high waisted shorts, and lace Oxford shirt and sparkly red oxford shoes, and a black hat,” she added.
She is obsessed with this look as she finds it fun to run around in it.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam