Taylor Swift-mocking t-shirt pulled off shelves after backlash from fans
Washington: Abercrombie `n` Fitch had to pull back their Taylor Swift tees from the brand`s shelves nationwide, after receiving backlash for the slogan.
The catch phrase `more boyfriends than t.s,` written on the T-shirt, was apparently making fun of Swift`s turbulent love life.
After the T-shirt hit the stores, the singer`s faithful supporters were quick to express their displeasure, People reported.
The American retailer`s recorded phone message and Twitter post addressed the issue and said that they were no longer selling the top.
The brand added on the social networking site that they loved Swift`s music and think that she`s awesome.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?