Taylor Swift-mocking t-shirt pulled off shelves after backlash from fans
Washington: Abercrombie `n` Fitch had to pull back their Taylor Swift tees from the brand`s shelves nationwide, after receiving backlash for the slogan.
The catch phrase `more boyfriends than t.s,` written on the T-shirt, was apparently making fun of Swift`s turbulent love life.
After the T-shirt hit the stores, the singer`s faithful supporters were quick to express their displeasure, People reported.
The American retailer`s recorded phone message and Twitter post addressed the issue and said that they were no longer selling the top.
The brand added on the social networking site that they loved Swift`s music and think that she`s awesome.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Kahaani 2 new poster: Vidya Balan is a 'wanted' mother this time!
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!