Taylor Swift-mocking t-shirt pulled off shelves after backlash from fans
Washington: Abercrombie `n` Fitch had to pull back their Taylor Swift tees from the brand`s shelves nationwide, after receiving backlash for the slogan.
The catch phrase `more boyfriends than t.s,` written on the T-shirt, was apparently making fun of Swift`s turbulent love life.
After the T-shirt hit the stores, the singer`s faithful supporters were quick to express their displeasure, People reported.
The American retailer`s recorded phone message and Twitter post addressed the issue and said that they were no longer selling the top.
The brand added on the social networking site that they loved Swift`s music and think that she`s awesome.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly