'The Beatles' credited for influencing men's fashion this century
New York: Gene Simmons recently revealed that 'The Beatles' style statement has been a huge impact on men's fashion in the past century, while he appeared on the Fashion Rocks at the Barclays Center.
The Kiss bass guitarist said that not since the Renaissance have men felt comfortable in public wearing long hair, which opened the door to the counter culture, reportedly.
The Beatles had a societal impact on par with the advent of the birth control pill, he further added.
The Beatles became a cultural phenomenon that influenced the look and style of their generation. Sharp suits, skinny ties, cohesive attire and shaggy hair, the world had never seen anything like the Fab Four before.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics