The Beckhams named most fashionable family
London: Celebrity couple David and Victoria Beckham and their four children have been voted the world`s most stylish family.
The Beckhams and their children - Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, Cruz, seven, and 17-month-old Harper - topped a poll by TVBet.co.uk, beating off competition from the Kardashians, who came second.
"Ever since Victoria and David started dating back in 1999 they`ve been acknowledged as a trend-setting couple - something which seems to have rubbed off on their children too," contactmucic.om quoted a spokesman from TVBet.co.uk as saying.
"More than a decade down the line they`re still immaculately turned out and whilst there have been a few faux pas along the way - who can forget David`s curtains or his sarong - they always look sharp and stylish. Romeo is already modelling and it seems only a matter of time before Harper Seven takes to the catwalk as well," the spokesperson added.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and their six children came third in the poll, beating Beyonce and Jay-Z and Duchess Catherine and her sister Pippa Middleton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do today
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic