‘The Body’ Elle Macpherson tops ‘celebrity mum most admired’ poll
London: Model Elle Macpherson has been named the celebrity mum most admired by other women in a recent poll.
The 48-year-old single mother-of-two is closely followed by Myleene Klass, who is also a mother-of-two and Victoria Beckham, who recently expanded her brood to four, reports the Daily Mail.
Unsurprisingly Macpherson who is often referred to as The Body for her svelte figure was also deemed the most desirable mother by men who took part in the survey.
She has two sons with her former long-term boyfriend, French millionaire Arpad Busson - Arpad Flynn, 13, and Aurelius Cy, eight.
On motherhood she said recently: “I’m very busy – sometimes I pay less attention to myself than others – but that’s how it goes being a working mother.
“I have two beautiful boys and one of them is almost a teenager... He’s so tall and handsome.
``They’re interesting boys, they are charismatic, sensitive and intelligent and, of course, every parent thinks their children are amazing.
Working or not, she often looks like she’s just stepped off the catwalk.
”Neither Claudia nor I dress for the school run, but there just
happen to be about 20 photographers outside the school each day.
“The kids get really, really embarrassed. But it is part and parcel of this job and I try to make the most of it,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!