There`s only one Kate Moss, says Naomi Campbell
Los Angeles: Supermodel Naomi Campbell is not pleased with people who are trying to label Cara Delevingne as the new Kate Moss, who is her friend.
Campbell believes that Moss is in a league of her own, and that she must not be compared with anyone else.
"Cara is Cara Delevingne, Kate is Kate Moss. People are just saying that because she is the same height as Kate. But there is only going to be one Kate Moss. Kate is an icon," dailymail.co.uk quoted Campbell as saying.
The 43-year-old also said that though she has met Delevinge only a few times, their meeting has been very pleasant.
"Cara may become an icon: who knows how long she wants to do it for? It has just begun for her and she is doing amazingly well...I was actually asked to speak to Cara, but I don`t know her very well," she said.
"I`ve met her a few times and she`s been very pleasant. I haven`t spoken to her properly yet. For me the timing has to be right," Campbell added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH