Theron donates dresses to charity
London: Actress Charlize Theron is auctioning off dresses from her closet to raise money for her charity fighting AIDS in Africa.
The star has donated designer gowns she has previously worn for the Charity Buzz auction benefiting the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project (CTAOP), dailystar.co.uk reports.
Among the items up for grabs is a Versace little black dress, the actress wore during an awards ceremony, as well as a purple Lanvin design she wore at France`s Cannes Film Festival 2004.
Theron co-founded CTAOP in 2007 to help keep young Africans safe from HIV. The organisation has helped over 50,000 kids receive health education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?