Theron excited for Simon`s Dior collection
London: Actress Charlize Theron says she can`t wait to see designer Raf Simon`s first collection for Dior.
The ‘Snow White and the Huntsmen’ actress, one of the faces of the French fashion house, is excited about the collection made by Raf, who has replaced John Galliano at the label.
"Working with the house of Dior is like working with family: they know me and my body so well. I met with Raf Simon in Paris recently and I`m really looking forward to working with him. I`m particularly excited to see his first couture collection in July," a website has quoted Theron as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra