Thin eyebrows out, bushy ones in
Los Angeles: Bushy eyebrows have elbowed out thin ones. If earlier Brooke Shields and Cindy Crawford flaunted big brows, new age celebrities like Cara Delevingne and Lily Collins have made the look chic again.
Anastasia Soare, eyebrow expert to stars like Madonna, Sharon Stone and Jennifer Lopez, shares how to create the perfect brows, reports eonline.com.
* Assess your brow: The most important thing to know is the shape of your natural eyebrow. To measure the starting and ending points of the brow, simply take the brow brush and align it vertically from the middle of the nostril to the brow bone. This is the starting point of your brow.
Then take the brush and align it from the tip of your nose through the centre of the iris and onto the brow bone. This is the highest point of your brow arch.
Finally, hold the brush from the corner of your nostril to the outside corner of the eye and onto the brow bone. This is where your brow should end. Knowing the three points, you will know how to align the stencil.
* Follow your guideline: Once you have the correct stencil based off of your eyebrow assessment, it is time to fill in. There are many different ways to fill in eyebrows, but my current favourite product is my new Dipbrow Pomade (waterproof brow colour).
Once your pomade is set, blend it with an eyebrow brush to ensure precision application. Small strokes will help to properly blend the colour into your brow while still looking natural.
* Tweeze and colour: Once you have the base set, you can then tweeze the excess hair that fall outside of your guideline.
* Set: You should always set your freshly formed eyebrows with a brow gel that is either clear or tinted. This will make your brows waterproof and last for long.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn