Think before stepping into showbiz, Mugdha tells young girls
Jaipur: Model-turned-actress Mugdha Godse Tuesday said that young girls aspiring to make a career in modelling and film industry should think seriously before taking the final decision.
"It`s not as easy as it seems. There is struggle and if you wish to make your career in the field of modelling, you should think ten times before taking any final decision," Mugdha said at a seminar on women here.
The `Fashion` actress was replying to a query from a girl student who was shy to ask the question openly and sent a request to the host of the programme.
"Thousands of people come to Mumbai to make their career. Some of them return and some of them continue struggling but remember, whatever you do, do with the blessings of your parents," she said.
A former model, Mugdha also used this opportunity to promote her upcoming film `Gali Gali Chor hai` slated to release on February 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- MNS threat to Pakistan artists: Here's what Sushant Singh Rajput has to say
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn