This summer, make a style statement in animal prints
New Delhi: This summer drape yourself in animal prints. Inspired by lions, snakes and leopards, they are definitely a wardrobe must-have.
Fashion designer Rohini Gugnani, who has her own label Habillez Moi, has also given the thumbs up to this trend.
“Animal prints can make you feel sexy and confident and never go out of style. Everyone loves the cozy yet confident feel the animal prints give us when worn," said Gugnani.
"At Habillez Moi we have dresses in all kinds of animal prints, including trendy multicolour animal prints, classic leopard print dresses, rich and exotic python print dresses, and cute animal graphic print dresses, which are nice to feel and easy to carry with confidence," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!