Tilda Swinton becomes Chanel girl
Los Angeles: English actress Tilda Swinton has become the new face of French fashion brand Chanel.
The fashion house`s creative director Karl Lagerfeld cast the Oscar-winning actress in iconic brand`s advertising campaign for the Paris-Edinburgh collection, reports contactmusic.com.
Lagerfeld chose Swinton because her Scottish roots matches the collection`s inspiration, and she is also "a modern woman, a timeless icon of elegance".
The shoot took place earlier this month in the Chateau d`Ecouen, a castle from the Renaissance period located near Chantilly, France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!