Tilda Swinton becomes Chanel girl
Los Angeles: English actress Tilda Swinton has become the new face of French fashion brand Chanel.
The fashion house`s creative director Karl Lagerfeld cast the Oscar-winning actress in iconic brand`s advertising campaign for the Paris-Edinburgh collection, reports contactmusic.com.
Lagerfeld chose Swinton because her Scottish roots matches the collection`s inspiration, and she is also "a modern woman, a timeless icon of elegance".
The shoot took place earlier this month in the Chateau d`Ecouen, a castle from the Renaissance period located near Chantilly, France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches L'Oreal's Cannes 2016 collection
- Was surprised to see Kate Middleton wearing my creation: Anita Dongre
- Manish Malhotra opens LFW with elements of glamour, opulence
- Holi 2016: Lingerie tips for fun-filled celebrations