Tilda Swinton becomes Chanel girl
Los Angeles: English actress Tilda Swinton has become the new face of French fashion brand Chanel.
The fashion house`s creative director Karl Lagerfeld cast the Oscar-winning actress in iconic brand`s advertising campaign for the Paris-Edinburgh collection, reports contactmusic.com.
Lagerfeld chose Swinton because her Scottish roots matches the collection`s inspiration, and she is also "a modern woman, a timeless icon of elegance".
The shoot took place earlier this month in the Chateau d`Ecouen, a castle from the Renaissance period located near Chantilly, France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn