Tips to make your clothes versatile
Los Angeles: From strappy heels to blazers, you can now take any fashion item from day to night.
People.com shares tips on how to transform your daywear into evening outfit:
- White button-down shirt: The quintessential 9-to-5 shirt can extend its working hours by getting tucked into a formal skirt and worn with the sleeves unrolled and buttoned at the wrist. Actress Jessica Alba also wore it with a sequin maxi.
- Moto jacket: Leather jackets look perfect with a pair of jeans or skirts. But one of the best ways to wear it is with a gown.
- Strappy jewel-encrusted sandals: Many women like to slip their feet into such sandals for someone`s wedding or festival. You can also wear them with casual yet polished outfit when the sun is up.
- Structured blazer: Whether you wear it with pants or a silk dress, see how you wear it. You can style it as a cape when you choose to wear a dress with it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!