Tips to make your clothes versatile
Los Angeles: From strappy heels to blazers, you can now take any fashion item from day to night.
People.com shares tips on how to transform your daywear into evening outfit:
- White button-down shirt: The quintessential 9-to-5 shirt can extend its working hours by getting tucked into a formal skirt and worn with the sleeves unrolled and buttoned at the wrist. Actress Jessica Alba also wore it with a sequin maxi.
- Moto jacket: Leather jackets look perfect with a pair of jeans or skirts. But one of the best ways to wear it is with a gown.
- Strappy jewel-encrusted sandals: Many women like to slip their feet into such sandals for someone`s wedding or festival. You can also wear them with casual yet polished outfit when the sun is up.
- Structured blazer: Whether you wear it with pants or a silk dress, see how you wear it. You can style it as a cape when you choose to wear a dress with it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy