Tips to make your clothes versatile
Los Angeles: From strappy heels to blazers, you can now take any fashion item from day to night.
People.com shares tips on how to transform your daywear into evening outfit:
- White button-down shirt: The quintessential 9-to-5 shirt can extend its working hours by getting tucked into a formal skirt and worn with the sleeves unrolled and buttoned at the wrist. Actress Jessica Alba also wore it with a sequin maxi.
- Moto jacket: Leather jackets look perfect with a pair of jeans or skirts. But one of the best ways to wear it is with a gown.
- Strappy jewel-encrusted sandals: Many women like to slip their feet into such sandals for someone`s wedding or festival. You can also wear them with casual yet polished outfit when the sun is up.
- Structured blazer: Whether you wear it with pants or a silk dress, see how you wear it. You can style it as a cape when you choose to wear a dress with it.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!