Tom Cruise`s 30 kgs costume takes a toll
London: Hollywood actor Tom Cruise`s 30 kgs Robocop style costume for the movie ‘All You Need Is Kill’, is taking a toll on his back.
He needs breaks in between shots to breathe well enough, reports thesun.co.uk.
A source from the crew of ‘All You Need Is Kill’, being filmed in north London, said: "Tom and the cast have been taking regular breaks as the suits are so heavy. In one scene they have to run nearly half-a-mile in the armour. It`s taking them hours to recover."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly