Tom Ford plans to open first London store
London: American designer Tom Ford is preparing to open his first standalone outlet on Sloane Street here.
The shop will have 8,000 square-foot space and the designer has signed a 1.3 mn pounds per year rental lease for the store, which will last 10 years, reports femalefirst.co.uk. It will be operational next year.
"With Tom Ford`s arrival, and Alberta Ferretti also opening a flagship store, it enhances the super luxury offering of the development and seals its reputation as a world-class fashion destination," said Hugh Seaborn, chief executive of The Cadogan Estate, which is leasing the store to the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha looks dayum fresh after 'Akira' promotions! Picture proof
- Work on 'Padmavati' sets in full swing, shoot begins in September
- Is marriage on the cards for Nargis Fakhri? READ full story
- Hot scoop! THIS actress has replaced Alia Bhatt in Rohit Shetty's next?
- Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan to go dancing in 'ABCD 3'?
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly