Tom Ford plans to open first London store
London: American designer Tom Ford is preparing to open his first standalone outlet on Sloane Street here.
The shop will have 8,000 square-foot space and the designer has signed a 1.3 mn pounds per year rental lease for the store, which will last 10 years, reports femalefirst.co.uk. It will be operational next year.
"With Tom Ford`s arrival, and Alberta Ferretti also opening a flagship store, it enhances the super luxury offering of the development and seals its reputation as a world-class fashion destination," said Hugh Seaborn, chief executive of The Cadogan Estate, which is leasing the store to the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic