Tom Ford plans to open first London store
London: American designer Tom Ford is preparing to open his first standalone outlet on Sloane Street here.
The shop will have 8,000 square-foot space and the designer has signed a 1.3 mn pounds per year rental lease for the store, which will last 10 years, reports femalefirst.co.uk. It will be operational next year.
"With Tom Ford`s arrival, and Alberta Ferretti also opening a flagship store, it enhances the super luxury offering of the development and seals its reputation as a world-class fashion destination," said Hugh Seaborn, chief executive of The Cadogan Estate, which is leasing the store to the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics