Top 5 fashion must-haves
New Delhi: A little black dress with metallic or neon coloured accessories is the ideal way to hit the dance floor this party season. But you can explore more. Fit into your ripped jeans with neon top and jacket to start with.
Designer Rimi Nayak shares a list of party fashion essentials:
- Pick up a satin shirt in jazzy colours with black trousers. Tie a ponytail and oversized round bindi for a traditional touch to your look.
- Ripped jeans with a solid neon top and a printed jacket can also get you in party mood. Wear feather earrings and play with your eye make-up.
- Choose a racer front dress and carry a box clutch with it. A ponytail will highlight your dress.
- Satin jumpsuit with pop accessories is another option. Wear it with a pair of high heels.
- A deconstructed silhouette is in vogue this season! Wear an edgy neckpiece with it. Team it up with boots and paint your nails black.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Matt Damon is back, check out terrific 'Jason Bourne' poster!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic