Top five must carry clothes while travelling
New Delhi: Holiday season is the time for people to pack their bags and hit the road. Before you do that, it is essential to choose the must have fashion essentials and flaunt it in style.
Ekta Dhingra, fashion designer and owner of Rabha`s By Ekta, shares tips on what to carry while travelling:
- Tank Top and t-shirts: The street style tops can easily be changed and thrown on.
- Cardigan: It is always better to carry a light cardigan at hand for those chilly evenings or sudden weather change.
- Dresses: Dresses can be worn up or down. Floral prints are always a good choice as well as black and bold colours.
- Jeans: Take slim fit jeans that will define your curves.
- Shorts: Shorts can take you from day to night, so certainly a must-have.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'