Top five ways to promote hair growth
New Delhi: What do you do when oil therapy and regular hair spa fail to keep your tresses healthy? An expert suggests use vegetables like carrots and onions to boost the growth.
Hair transplant surgeon Sakshi Sareen explains how to prepare natural pastes for strong hair:
- Onion: Squeeze an onion and take juice out it. Add one to two teaspoons of honey to it. To do away with the odour, you can use rose water with onions. Mix and apply it on your hair. Keep it for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Potato: Blend two to three potatoes and extract the juice. Add one tablespoon of honey, one egg yolk and small amount of water. Mix them together and leave it for 30 minutes on hair. Then rinse hair.
- Garlic: Apply fresh garlic juice on your scalp for effective hair care and hair re-growth.
- Coriander: Make a paste with freshly chopped coriander leaves and water. Use its juice to apply on the scalp. Keep it for about an hour and then wash it off.
- Carrot: Boil some carrots. Grind and blend them in the same water you boiled them in. Apply the paste on your scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes then wash it off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!