Top looks to ape in 2014
Los Angeles: Stars like Taylor Swift and Sandra Bullock walked the red carpet in flattering hair-dos and make-up, which can be a craze in 2014.
Here are the beauty looks you can take inspiration from for 2014, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Taylor Swift: The "I knew you were trouble" singer got a thumbs up for her blunt bangs hairstyle, sultry smokey eye make-up and the use of a soft pink lipstick. This is an edgy yet not overdone look.
* Kerry Washington: She gave a contemporary touch to a retro look. Her side-swept ponytail and nude glossy pout screamed retro, while her lavender eyeshadow and peach blush gave the look a modern twist.
* Sandra Bullock: The "Gravity" actress` glossy brunette strands and bright red lipstick looked perfect when matched with a little black dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled