Top looks to ape in 2014
Los Angeles: Stars like Taylor Swift and Sandra Bullock walked the red carpet in flattering hair-dos and make-up, which can be a craze in 2014.
Here are the beauty looks you can take inspiration from for 2014, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Taylor Swift: The "I knew you were trouble" singer got a thumbs up for her blunt bangs hairstyle, sultry smokey eye make-up and the use of a soft pink lipstick. This is an edgy yet not overdone look.
* Kerry Washington: She gave a contemporary touch to a retro look. Her side-swept ponytail and nude glossy pout screamed retro, while her lavender eyeshadow and peach blush gave the look a modern twist.
* Sandra Bullock: The "Gravity" actress` glossy brunette strands and bright red lipstick looked perfect when matched with a little black dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai