Top looks to ape in 2014
Los Angeles: Stars like Taylor Swift and Sandra Bullock walked the red carpet in flattering hair-dos and make-up, which can be a craze in 2014.
Here are the beauty looks you can take inspiration from for 2014, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Taylor Swift: The "I knew you were trouble" singer got a thumbs up for her blunt bangs hairstyle, sultry smokey eye make-up and the use of a soft pink lipstick. This is an edgy yet not overdone look.
* Kerry Washington: She gave a contemporary touch to a retro look. Her side-swept ponytail and nude glossy pout screamed retro, while her lavender eyeshadow and peach blush gave the look a modern twist.
* Sandra Bullock: The "Gravity" actress` glossy brunette strands and bright red lipstick looked perfect when matched with a little black dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season