Top looks to ape in 2014
Los Angeles: Stars like Taylor Swift and Sandra Bullock walked the red carpet in flattering hair-dos and make-up, which can be a craze in 2014.
Here are the beauty looks you can take inspiration from for 2014, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Taylor Swift: The "I knew you were trouble" singer got a thumbs up for her blunt bangs hairstyle, sultry smokey eye make-up and the use of a soft pink lipstick. This is an edgy yet not overdone look.
* Kerry Washington: She gave a contemporary touch to a retro look. Her side-swept ponytail and nude glossy pout screamed retro, while her lavender eyeshadow and peach blush gave the look a modern twist.
* Sandra Bullock: The "Gravity" actress` glossy brunette strands and bright red lipstick looked perfect when matched with a little black dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal; ready to give protection to 'missing' driver
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic