Top looks to ape in 2014
Los Angeles: Stars like Taylor Swift and Sandra Bullock walked the red carpet in flattering hair-dos and make-up, which can be a craze in 2014.
Here are the beauty looks you can take inspiration from for 2014, reports huffingtonpost.com:
* Taylor Swift: The "I knew you were trouble" singer got a thumbs up for her blunt bangs hairstyle, sultry smokey eye make-up and the use of a soft pink lipstick. This is an edgy yet not overdone look.
* Kerry Washington: She gave a contemporary touch to a retro look. Her side-swept ponytail and nude glossy pout screamed retro, while her lavender eyeshadow and peach blush gave the look a modern twist.
* Sandra Bullock: The "Gravity" actress` glossy brunette strands and bright red lipstick looked perfect when matched with a little black dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly