Trendy hair styles for the next season
London: From fiery hairstyle to combination of hairdos belonging to different eras - there is a lot you can do to your locks when the autumn-winter season arrives.
Gustav Fouche, Senior Stylist at the Michael Van Clarke Salon, shares a few hot hair trends, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
Fiery locks: To give depth to your hair, use different shades of red together. The colour tends to fade quickly, so a good quality shampoo and conditioner once a week will keep the intensity going for much longer.
Punk it up: Give the hair layers and keep the shape light. It is a classy look with a fun twist.
Peekaboo: Fringes are the best and easiest way to mix things up for winter. Keep it longer and fuller, with lots of texture for you to peek out from under.
Blending eras: Mix the 1970s big bouncy curls with 1940s low volume, side parting, and you have a winning look for winter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics