Trendy hair styles for the next season
London: From fiery hairstyle to combination of hairdos belonging to different eras - there is a lot you can do to your locks when the autumn-winter season arrives.
Gustav Fouche, Senior Stylist at the Michael Van Clarke Salon, shares a few hot hair trends, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
Fiery locks: To give depth to your hair, use different shades of red together. The colour tends to fade quickly, so a good quality shampoo and conditioner once a week will keep the intensity going for much longer.
Punk it up: Give the hair layers and keep the shape light. It is a classy look with a fun twist.
Peekaboo: Fringes are the best and easiest way to mix things up for winter. Keep it longer and fuller, with lots of texture for you to peek out from under.
Blending eras: Mix the 1970s big bouncy curls with 1940s low volume, side parting, and you have a winning look for winter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!
- Pakistani beauty Saba Qamar to star opposite Irrfan Khan in 'Hindi Medium': First look OUT!
- Waiting movie review: Naseer, Kalki add heft to this homage to humanism
- Never do films keeping in mind box office numbers: Aishwarya
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how