Trendy hair styles for the next season
London: From fiery hairstyle to combination of hairdos belonging to different eras - there is a lot you can do to your locks when the autumn-winter season arrives.
Gustav Fouche, Senior Stylist at the Michael Van Clarke Salon, shares a few hot hair trends, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
Fiery locks: To give depth to your hair, use different shades of red together. The colour tends to fade quickly, so a good quality shampoo and conditioner once a week will keep the intensity going for much longer.
Punk it up: Give the hair layers and keep the shape light. It is a classy look with a fun twist.
Peekaboo: Fringes are the best and easiest way to mix things up for winter. Keep it longer and fuller, with lots of texture for you to peek out from under.
Blending eras: Mix the 1970s big bouncy curls with 1940s low volume, side parting, and you have a winning look for winter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri