Trendy hair styles for the next season
London: From fiery hairstyle to combination of hairdos belonging to different eras - there is a lot you can do to your locks when the autumn-winter season arrives.
Gustav Fouche, Senior Stylist at the Michael Van Clarke Salon, shares a few hot hair trends, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
Fiery locks: To give depth to your hair, use different shades of red together. The colour tends to fade quickly, so a good quality shampoo and conditioner once a week will keep the intensity going for much longer.
Punk it up: Give the hair layers and keep the shape light. It is a classy look with a fun twist.
Peekaboo: Fringes are the best and easiest way to mix things up for winter. Keep it longer and fuller, with lots of texture for you to peek out from under.
Blending eras: Mix the 1970s big bouncy curls with 1940s low volume, side parting, and you have a winning look for winter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!