Tricks to mask grey hair
New Delhi: Not a fan of the salt and pepper look? Try potato peel, black tea, henna and more to hide grey strands.
Celebrity hairstylist Asgar Saboo reveals tricks to get natural hair colour back:
- Henna pack: To prepare the pack, collect henna leaves from henna plant. Then make a fresh paste of henna by grinding the leaves. Add three teaspoons of amla powder into it. You can also add one teaspoon of coffee powder. Take a small amount of curd and mix all the ingredients. Apply the pack on hair and leave it till it dries. Then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Potato peel rinse: Take around five potatoes and peel them. Put the peels in a cup. Take a pan and pour two cups of cold water then add the peels. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for five minutes. Place the pan away from stove and then let it cool. After it completely cools down, strain the liquid out and save it. Add a few drops of sandalwood oil for aroma and pour the cool mixture into a glass container with tight fitting lid. Use it as a hair rinse after washing your hair.
- Black tea remedy: Boil two teaspoons of tea leaves without adding any sugar or milk and let it brew. Take the tea water and let it cool till the water becomes darker. Then apply it all over your hair. Rinse it off with water. Don`t use shampoo with the tea water.
- Coconut and lemon remedy: Take about six to eight teaspoons (depending on hair length) of coconut oil. Mix three teaspoons of fresh lemon juice in the oil and apply it on hair. Keep it for an hour and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback