Tricks to tame wavy locks
New York: Stuck with wavy hair? Is styling them the most frustrating part of your morning routine? Get the right shampoo and avoid hot tools.
Here are tips for taming that misbehaving mane, reports huffingtonpost.com:
Find the right shampoo: Go for a shampoo that suits your hair. You also don’t need to shampoo your hair every morning. If it starts to feel greasy, try shampooing your roots and using conditioner to add volume.
Brush your strands when they are wet: Avoid tampering with your curls when they are dry. So, if you do decide to brush your curls, make sure you do so quickly after your shower.
Ditch the blow dryer and other hot tools: Moisture is good for your hair, so leaving your locks to air-dry may take longer but it allows them to consume the extra water, which ultimately adds more volume.
Find a misting product or nourishing treatment: If you have fine hair, spray from the mid-section and down to the tips. If you have thick hair, start at the roots and proceed down to the ends. Flip your head upside down, continue to spray and gently scrunch your hair with your hands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!