Tricks to turn high-street clothes to couture
New York: Spending a bomb on designer labels may not be a part of your budget every month. But you can always learn the tricks to transform high-street clothes to couture pieces.
Use the following tips to make your clothes look more expensive, reports huffingtonpost.com.
* Accessorise: Wear a statement ring, necklace or ear-cuff to make any outfit stand out.
* Shape up your shoes: Shoes tend to get worn out easily. Get the sole replaced and make them shine.
* Buy a good quality coat: A jacket is the first thing people see, so spend money on a good one. As all eyes will be on your coat, people will not even bother to know what’s underneath.
* Get your clothes dry-cleaned: It will cost you some, but it will make your items last longer.
* Buy black: Darker colours tend to look more expensive as imperfections are not prominent.
(Pic courtesy: Newswhip.com)