Tulisa Contostavlos launches fashion range
London: Singer Tulisa Contostavlos has launched her fashion range with a pop up store at the Westfield shopping centre here.
"The X Factor" judge launched the range by the name of Tuslisa Fashion Bank (TFB) Thursday. It was hosted by Irish presenter Laura Whitmore, with Contostavlos being supported by one of her show`s protegees Ella Henderson, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The singer through her tweet later thanked everyone for turning up at the event.
"Thanks 2 every1 that came down 2 my TFB clothing line launch! What a turn out! Much love," she wrote.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship