Tulisa Contostavlos launches fashion range
London: Singer Tulisa Contostavlos has launched her fashion range with a pop up store at the Westfield shopping centre here.
"The X Factor" judge launched the range by the name of Tuslisa Fashion Bank (TFB) Thursday. It was hosted by Irish presenter Laura Whitmore, with Contostavlos being supported by one of her show`s protegees Ella Henderson, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The singer through her tweet later thanked everyone for turning up at the event.
"Thanks 2 every1 that came down 2 my TFB clothing line launch! What a turn out! Much love," she wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri