Tulisa Contostavlos launches fashion range
London: Singer Tulisa Contostavlos has launched her fashion range with a pop up store at the Westfield shopping centre here.
"The X Factor" judge launched the range by the name of Tuslisa Fashion Bank (TFB) Thursday. It was hosted by Irish presenter Laura Whitmore, with Contostavlos being supported by one of her show`s protegees Ella Henderson, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The singer through her tweet later thanked everyone for turning up at the event.
"Thanks 2 every1 that came down 2 my TFB clothing line launch! What a turn out! Much love," she wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Dashavatar: 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India